Monday, March 31, 2008

Please excuse me.......

please excuse me if you don't see our blogs being updated. I'm still alive and kicking and screaming at my kids - I'll only be a little more busy / occupied with my time planning for our upcoming holiday. We had already planned and bought tickets quite some time back but I still haven't done my holiday itinery planning, coz' busy with the children and keep delaying time. This is considered late (in my standard). As usual, our holidays we prefer to do F&E, except for China and the recent Taiwan - which I don't understand why he decided to take tour since he claims he knows Taiwan in & out. *som-bong!*

Friends who know me, knows that when I plan our holidays these years, I'll do a thorough planning with entrance fees, opening hours and step by step where to go etc.... down. Driving maps and directions all in. So when it comes to our holidays, I'll bring the binded book I compile + the big road map (if necessary). rail tickets or whatever or bought, so I don't have to worry much when I'm there. Anyway, I usually take a tour on my own already when I scour through books and have a mental image of the itinery.
First step is to get the accomodations. Number 1 - farmstay. Highlight for the children! I told hubby it's the first time I emailed ridiculous questions to them. "what animals do you have?" Normally I'll be more interested if ensuite. This time round, I sounded more suaku and laugh at myself. "what animals do you have?" "what can the children do?" "can they milk the cow" "I'm sure they'll be excited coz' living in an urban place, this would be a great experience for them." Ahem..........I think it's for me. One came back with a reply, we can take the children to ride the tractor. Woah hoh! This is so funny!

Okay, time being I shall cut down gym to Wednesdays only with Moo Han. Shall try not to meet friends, so dear friends... please forgive me. I'm really pressed for time, I don't have much time in a day. then why am I still blogging??
Ros, I still haven't forgotten about the photo collage that I need your help, it's no hurry anyway. I need to go through all the burnt discs. Maybe I'll be able to get nice photos during our hols so... I will let you know after that, okay?
shit! why am I still writing??
I tell you, this blogging is addictive.
Okay, time being my dear friends do not forget me, check on our blogs. I'll see when I'll write. Ahem... have a feeling I'll blog again tonight. Or.... maybe.....I'll be baking
STOP WRITING!!!!
I still have that long outstanding oreo cheesecake that I've mentioned about.........
I TELL YOU TO STOP WRITING!!

Bye for now!!

No comments: