Friday, March 28, 2008

Aspiring Miss World

I just need to write this down quickly before I forget.

Athena was seen dancing around naked (after her bath) with the towel wrapped around her. At some point in her dancing around, she opens up the towel (like a butterfly opening up the wings) and turns around happily announcing "I am Miss World.... I am Miss World."

KZ thought it was funny and asked her "why Miss World?"
A : "Because I win so many.."
KZ : "But that's when you're a baby."
A : "I am Miss World....(singing)"
We : "who's Miss Universe?"

A : "mei-mei"

We : "but Miss Universe is number 1, better than Miss World."

After some time, we needed to leave the house for lunch and hubby asked her to hurry up.
He : "Miss World hurry up."

A : "huh?"

Me : She should be called Miss chao-hi-lan (deaf) not Miss World."

That girl is so funny...

No comments: