Saturday, March 15, 2008

Haven't been blogging

I must be getting old, had been too tired to blog. I've been sleeping early for the last 2 nights, maybe I'm coming down (oh...no better not. This is not a good time) or I've over-exerted myself over the months so it's accumulated exhaustion.

Thursday night : Athena asked me to read her a book and passed me her all time favourite : The Hungry Caterpillar. I finished that short story in no time and being hungry for more, she asked me to repeat the book again. I was so tired (it was only 9+) and I told her to read it for me coz' I wanted to test her reading. She read in such a slow and mono tone .... I remembered she read to "On Wednesday, he ate three plums (coz' I was so happy she could read 'pl')" then I think I dozed off. Hee! I woke when the book hit my face and I heard her shout "finish!" I dragged myself to her bed and fell asleep with her - keeping away from hubby.

Friday night : She finished all her assessment books but I was so tired to do music revision with her. Fell asleep with girl with me in my bed. Hubby this time round got kicked out of the room. Hee!



No comments: