Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And so...

she did have her Pooh lunch afterall (all prepared and photos taken by KZ). According to KZ, she fed herself for a short while (two 1/4 filled spoons) and then the rests has to be done by KZ.

It's the Pooh pasta she cooked with Alfredo sauce and some meat + Kamaboko + colourful jellies on top of her pasta ?? Oh my! I dunno what's she feeding my child!
Can I eat yet?
I said I am hungry, can I eat yet? Mum mum.... ah...........feed me!!
Adults are so troublesome, taking photos everytime. I will feed myself first. いただきます
The pastas

4 comments:

Celyw said...

hi, may I know where you buy all these cute bento stuffs to prepare meals for your daughters? e.g. the pooh shaped rice and train shaped bread

I am very keen to try out for my son too..anything to make him eat :P

And nope I am not SAHM, got to work. :)

Lily Ann said...

Those were bought online

Celyw said...

isit from ebay? saw something similar there...

sorry i try to find cute ones in singapore but no chance :(

Lily Ann said...

Oh yes, from Hong Kong Outlet