Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My sugar honey pie

My sugar honey pie is really funny, she never fails to bring us laughter.

Having an older sister means she has someone to emulate. Well.........the good and bad she copies. When the sister cries, wailing out loud, she'll join in too. Giving her sister the support; telling her "you're not alone. Let's cry together."
It's funny to see that little girl would walk to a spot between us; take out her pacifier from her mouth and "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" and she does it in such a funny way. You know it's the fake cry when 1) no tears 2) she tilts her head back; closes her eyes and opens her mouth wide occasionally opening her eyes to look at me or the ceiling and then have that fake squint while still imitating the "aaaaaaaaaaaah". Then she turns to her sister to get the cue when she should stop copying her. Sister still crying? She turns to look ahead or at me and cry. She "cries" until she gives up and walk away. (the last time she copied her sister - sister also bursts out laughing after that) LOL

If copying her is not enough, she has to imitate a little boy. A boy was crying in the public shouting "I dowan, I dowan.........." She heard it, took out her pacifier; trying to imitate that "pretentious voice" and said "I wan, I wan........." Goash! She knows the opposite of 'dowan'

2 comments:

Shannon's Mummy said...

Aricia so cute.. hahahaha

Lily Ann said...

Children are always so cute huh? So gotta treasure them