Monday, April 28, 2008

Half hearted lunch

Woke up late and prepared her lunch in a haste. Well, actually the fact is while I was cooking the rice, I so tenderly prepared her tea-break. Wah........got patience for such bor-liao things. Spread nutella and kaya in the bread, piped nutella on outline
Didn't want to bring out too many boxes for her, so used microwave container for her
But when it came to her lunch, I could have completed the whole train or transport theme (which I only thought of it later when I was in the car) but in actual fact I was so bloody hot in the kitchen + running out of patience *read this I was running out of patience just preparing lunch* so I practically just threw the fried egg and furikake without decorating. Buy those bento accessories also no use like that!!
Cannot, I must make an effort to do up a nice bento for her.
No! Better solution >> ask KZ to cook while I sit under the fan with my bum on the sofa and I'll bring it out to the dining table to decorate and she does the washing. Hee!

She finished everything except leaving a little of the rice. Eh.. it was alot, I cooked half cup of rice for her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, come across your blog via my LJ fren - chloe's mummy.

Really interesting especially we are staying nearby ;) I also admire the effort you put in for your dd's meals. My ds also one fussy eater way more fussy than yours.

Lily Ann said...

Hi there, you mean Emily?

Ooh..you stay nearby? SAHM too?

Thanks for your compliments but no, I didn't put in much effort for my dd's meals