Friday, April 25, 2008

No worries!

Hubby was saying that we should stock up on rice and oil for the children (I wanted to tell him petrol as well) coz' price increase and supply running low etc.... now I tell him - "No worries! Your children can find something else to eat."

Bought all these at Meidi-Ya, I went ooh ooh ah ah - well not everything but almost that I was tempted to buy alot of nonsense back home. Umm.... that's why I always burn out my Japan flights' allowances.

Non-nonsensical foodstuffs : Peko milk lollipop (I am beginning to like this girl); 1 big pack of snacks which are the childrens' favourite, 2 packs of MUG stuffs - cup noodles. The rests are AnPan Man's stuffs.

The AnPan Man power!! Actually it's my favourite not the childrens' so.......in other words I'm the idiot who introduced them to Japanese food until Athena likes to eat it so much and I swore off Japanese food when we kept going Sakae Sushi during my pregnancy. Remember??
Power Pack includes : 3 strips of snacks which I'll pack for her lunch or tea break in school. The big pack 2nd from left is potato - gotta fry it and below it is furikake. So cute! And we haven't even finish her Hello Kitty one, impulse buy?! No... coz' I'm not in the vicinity all the time what! Infact, there was another Hamtaro furikake with some Hamtaro bits inside; just like the cup noodles (below) I bought. Was so tempted to buy that, if I did Athena won't "eat more to look more like Japanese" but more like a hamster!!
The cup noodles, it's not going to be a full meal but a tea snack for them. I never like them to eat instant noodles at all, but these made me change my mind.


************************************************************

1 comment:

Lily Ann said...

Dozo yoroshiku!