Saturday, April 12, 2008

This is so interesting...

goash! A new discovery I made today and.... a dangerous one too!

I was scanning our currency note for flashcard purposes and tried to print it by enlarging it (read : enlarging the actual size of note), my printer prints less than half the note and then a website address was printed http://www.rulesforuse.org . I went into the website and ... wow! the scanner can detect such information. Isn't it amazing?

I better be amazed no more, deleted the file from my computer just in case they think I'm printing counterfeit notes and send....

If I don't blog, it's not because 我给孩子气死 but I'm in jail. Eee.........so scary! Like what Athena says "my heart beat so fast, tik tuk tik tak."

1 comment:

M said...

Wow, hey I was wondering how to flashcard currency/ concept of money addition. Hahaha, gd excuse for me not to bother :P !

What if I only scan and not print? Cos I use powerpoint anyway!