Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Can't resist!

Just pretend that I never mentioned about me trying to "complete my project" coz' I just can't resist my nonsensical blogging. I can't sit down and read through 3 books + go through information in websites and use my pea-size brain to think + 2 noisy kids with me at home screaming for "mummy...mummy......maaa meeeeee" and lil Aricia keep wanting to sit on my lap and touch the keyboard.
I can't.... resist it when the amateur baker decides to bake to take time off. Ahem.... I think I use most time to do rubbish since sometimes in between I try to reorganize my website bookmarks; tidy and trash unwanted things in My Documents, My Pictures. Ha! Dunno why.... maybe abit not in the mood this time round. I think I should really declare a day off or two and go somewhere with my lappie and do the planning, with no interruption from the kids - just me and my lappie + internet connection. Maybe I should just forget about Athena's assessment books & music revision & Aricia's daily home sessions for the time being so that I can concentrate. Maybe I should just ...... slap myself the next time I try to blog.

Meanwhile, photo time!

Banana muffins with the mini ones in the front rows - the children love the mini ones


No comments: