Sunday, April 6, 2008

真的好命

I see my helper is 真的好命, she can take naps so many times in a day. Not that she is lazy but this is how she puts Aricia to sleep. She lies down on her mattress and try to make her sleep, I think she then pretends to sleep. Aricia seeing nobody is playing with her falls asleep.. most time she herself fell asleep. Wah.... this helper is sleeping so much unlike her "mum" who's really having lack of sleep; having a war against time.

Speaking of which my body has turned tupsy turvy these few days. My mind auto shutdown at 2pm (of course lah! been surviving on 2-3 hours sleep) and I jump into bed for an afternoon nap. Then I'm so charged up, I work late in the night. Then the vicious cycle continues. Then I get the shrilled voice Aricia walking into the room and scream "maa.....mie........mah.......meeeeeeee......" trying to wake me up.
It's time for me to try to take over the 'putting Aricia to sleep' now so that I don't suffer when she goes back. But looking at things now, I had better let her do the job for now, while I try to finish my things, re-charge myself and then I'll take over.

Very frustrating! How is it that I have 1001 things to do, and hubby have nothing to do. And he can always nap in the afternoon.

我真的命苦!

No comments: