Sunday, April 20, 2008

Royal food

Opened up the kawaii Kitty-san furikake. Oh my! Different flavours. Duh! It's all written out in the front of the packet, I didn't notice it. I just took it and put it in the basket without second thoughts.

Athena asked for the Princess pasta - I knew it! "but I don't like the green green colour...." Sorry, no whining, just eat!
Isn't it cute? *me whining* I want to be a little girl!!

She don't like pasta sauce or ketchup so have to use the udon sauce for her - let's do it the fusion way! (Actually it tastes alright)

Fussy pot, don't eat this; don't eat that. Dunno what to cook for her. Easiest will be her favourite sausage. Slice it thinly, boil with the soup when I'm about to dish out the pasta. Lazy way of "trying to beautify" her food is to write down her name BIG BIG - PRINCESS ATHENA. Not that beautiful afterall, my handwriting spoilt the looks.

I'm not a good cook huh? I prefer not to cook..........must try to be a tai-tai mah! That can be the reason why Athena is so fussy about food.

Asked her to close her eyes while I present it to her. She wanted to sit on the high chair, so I let her sit on her throne. She stared at the thing, grinning, then became a little shy when she saw her name.
Excited that this food is specially prepared for her, personalised with her name. Goash! Can't believe I'm doing this when I had been screaming at her "so fussy about food. I don't care if you go hungry.... just eat. I'm not going to cook for you."
Ate her pasta with udon sauce + her 2nd pack of furikake
"che-che, what are you eating?"

Food fit for this fussy Princess!

No comments: