Friday, April 25, 2008

Dinner is served!

She didn't know that I stocked up on Japanese foodstuffs and in the car she was asking to have udon for dinner. Who? My dear Athena lor!

Good! That kamaboko come in useful @ the right time. Simple fare.....what to expect from a fussy eater. Oh must stress this egg is the best egg - you know those that just pop out from mama hen - heard very "bu" (we gave all the 6 eggs for the children none for us adults. Poor us!)
As she was having her dinner, I was surfing the internet for more kamaboko pictures.........
Wah this is crazy! This is insane!! I want! I want! Apparently all available in Japan only, I so desperately want it - I want to fly there NOW NOW NOW!

Goash! Tonight I think I'm going to turn into a pui pui Hello Kitty who is hungry but can't eat - no mouth. Who is thirsty but can't talk who is going to die but can't talk. Oh! Such torture to live my last moments and I die! Argh! That's going to be my dreams?? nightmare??
Is that Miffy?
Ai yoh! They also have Snoopy. Goodness, what else do they have?
I stopped surfing after awhile coz' it'll only make me drool over it. So I went out to the living room and.............she didn't even eat it?!?!?! Said she don't like it now. Argh! In the end, I force her to eat one down, she's too fussy already!

No comments: