Sunday, May 4, 2008

Updates

All planning done and printed out. Now gotta slot bring it down for binding. And update on the stupid credit cards, we changed to another non-microchipped card and rests of accomodations booked, ferry booked (phew!)
I'm one day late from my own deadline, which was on 30th April.

So it's good to set deadlines for myself. You see! My helper has decided last minute to stay so I have to settle her tax things; air ticket.
I did bring her down with me on Friday after Aricia's class but the embassy's closed for voting. So, tomorrow heading down again, she's flying off on Saturday. Gasp! I didn't hear her telling me "it's voting, protests... airport crowded, road... Aung Sang Syu Kii house near... never mind I take a long way back home." Oh oh.........

Um! Have things to update but I'm so tired now. Will write when I'm a little free.

No comments: