Friday, April 18, 2008

Finds

Treasure Number 1 # Can't believe my luck! Guess what I found today?


Cute beyond words right? Sometimes I wonder if I really do spoil my kids or I'm too deprived as a child or I'm probably just trying to train prepare them for a day when all rice imports are stopped. Gasp! Whatever it is, it's hard not to resist temptation and I grabbed all 3 kinds at one go.

Treasure Number 2# Is this Kitty-san furikake. I had been hunting high and low for this, I remember seeing it in Market Place a long time ago, then when I needed it I couldn't find it. So I'm glad I found it today, it even has Kerropi and Cinaroll

Others # Crayola- my favourite - has a new product too! ( I think so..) Nope! I didn't get this for Athena coz' she has too many Crayola stuffs at home

Something interesting I saw in Mothers Work, is this "Baby Chair" from Little Beetle It's a great solution to all parents who struggle in food courts without high chairs. Wish they came out with this earlier.

But then again, the smart thinking me uses my baby carrier to loop around chairs before, and I managed to keep Athena down before. (It will look almost similiar to this "baby chair") Ehh....... as for Aricia.......she's far too noisy (protesting) that someone will carry her out of the food court first. Another way I used to is to ask hubby to do a partial striptease by bringing out his belt - nope! not to whip the child but to secure the child down to a chair. That worked on Aricia!!

4 comments:

Roslyn said...

I bought my Hello Kitty and Kerropi Furikake from Cold Storage Taka. Saw them at Isetan Shaw too. But that was in December lah! Where did you get the pasta from? I saw nice pasta shapes online but so ex. Recently found kiddie shaped pasta at our local supermarket, so happy! Marks and Spencer sells 2 types too but a bit pricey too.

Lily Ann said...

I looked for it in CS Taka also cannot find, dunno maybe wrong timing lor!And I remember seeing it in those highly Jap & expatriates places. It's ok, now can find. And it's not like I prepare food for her everyday so will last me awhile (I think)
The pastas are from Gastronomia. Cute hor?? I so like it now. What does M&S sell?

Roslyn said...

M&S sells bear shaped pasta and another shape which I cannot remember. But yours is definitely cuter!

M said...

So which one-stop place can I get the Princesses and the Hello Kitty? SOOOO CUTE!!!