Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesdays

I look forward to every Wednesdays >
Come Wednesdays I'll drop my 'illegal business' (one day of not printing flashcards won't kill me)
Come Wednesdays I'll forgo my home session with Aricia and make it up the next day
Come Wednesdays my gossip juices all flow out, talk until throat sore; laugh until stomach pain
Come Wednesdays is my rest day away from kids (until night time)
I need this to keep myself sane. (toilets check every 10 mins, this is sanity check every mid-week)

Great to have 2 of us meeting up; trying to lose weight (I dunno what weight she's trying to lose... always try to 'suan' me. Never mind, next Bodycombat class, I pretend accidentally kick her; punch her. Hahaha!)

She arranged for one of our batchgirl to meet up with us amidst her busy flying schedule.

It's really great to see Emily, the mei-nu in our class, still as pretty as ever. We catch up; laughed.. Ooh! Those were the good ole' days and I must be the stupid one to sit infront lah! Must have missed out alot of jokes in class. We need to have a reunion, get the big hint Moo Han?

A few photos of our beloved batch and our Papa Tan
That's me with my long hair. I changed hairstyle from short to long to bob to long to short when I was flying. Photos of LSS - Leading Stewardess training. Wah..........another torturing months of "trying to keep awake in class." Me in my green uniform - which somehow made me look very old. I heard that most of them are mothers now, I must try to get the girls to meet one day.
Goash! I was so skinny then!!
* Apparently I was told we're not allowed to post photos of the company's uniforms on websites and I even told another girl about it. But I've seen it done before by others so decide to try it out. If not, I'll bring down the photos. *


Here's looking forward to our next reunion.

No comments: