Sunday, April 27, 2008

Is this your final choice?

"Yes, this is my final choice!" - sounds like contestant in WWTBAM

In this case, the contestant is KZ and her final decision is to >>> stay. Her mother still do not want her away from home but from the way KZ answered when I asked about her mother's reaction this time round, it didn't sound as strong-headed/teary as before.

Now that she's given me this last minute decision, I will have to quickly settle her things. She'll try to renew her passport while she's there coz it'll be cheaper (said there won't be any change in passport number - well I had to check just incase it hinders the renewal of work permit). The renewal of work permit will be quite fast + insurance (I think comes automatically with the renewal notice??). So I think it shouldn't be a problem to do it when she's back (but I don't like to leave things to last minute so I need her to be back at least 2 weeks + before her WP expires. Which means......*gasp* she needs to leave SIN in about a week's+ time. = to have to bring her down to the Embassy in the next few days to pay tax - Myanmese have to pay 10% of their monthly pay - before she's allowed to fly back. If that's not all, hubby have to tell me "hurry, hurry have to book her ticket already." Fed up lah! I have to bao-ga-liao everything. Think I dunno like that. All he does is talk!
Things to do :
1) air ticket. Should book her on SilkAir - $500+ or Jetstar - less than $200??
2) pay tax
3) she had to bug me with her nonsense stuffs. Ai yoh! Here I am trying to clear all my holiday planning by 30th - that's the deadline I set and she has to stress me further by asking me "where to buy camera? what brand to buy? what things can I buy for my family?" That ah-nia job leave it to my husband lah! I think we should switch role, I'm more like a man.

Sometimes, I wonder is it my life really so suay... I can't seem to relax awhile. Or maybe I've proven to hubby that I'm a highly capable woman who can do anything and everything except screaming and jumping whenever I see a cockroach, so he is lazy now. Well.... not that I'm praising myself but many people tell me so.

No comments: