Sunday, April 27, 2008

My nightmare

My nightmare began in the morning. Nope, I didn't turn into Hello Kitty but rather I was woken up with the early chanting by Athena, which kept repeating over and over again (like a broken recorder). You know what she was chanting?

There's tune to it, she's got it right but it's the words that drove me up the wall.

She was "chanting" (goash! it really sounded like she was praying) to the beginning part of The Circle Of Life song that goes like this :

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Se to kwa)
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Asana) .............

She was saying (hope I type correctly)
Hai ya.....ya inibaba
Hai ya.....ya inibaba
and then I dunno what she sang but it was so hilarious.

Okay, that woke me up! We thought she had forgotten all about the whole song, until in the afternoon, after the short gai-gai she suddenly sang that in the car. Argh!

No comments: