Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Parcel #2 & more

Frightened the shit out of my dear Mr Postman. He saw the big smile on my face like I was expecting a parcel of gold nugget and said "wah.. you're so happy huh?" Of course lah! Press the doorbell at this odd time is not from Yamaha so must be Mr Postman (ooh.... I love you Mr Postman)

My "gold nuggets"
Treasure consists of : 2 bento boxes-1 comes with a chopstick , 1 modern neko (cat) oshibori cloth, 3 dividers, my favourite AnPan man rice mould, 2 stencils for furikake, 1 food pick
Don't know what prompted me to open the letterbox prior to picking Athena up and one small box was inside. Small to fit our letter box but big enough to make me happy. Yay! As I went back home, another one was found. Eureka! 3 in a day, sure made me triple-tripity happy. (actually another postman came to deliver the letters, and he was late + he was slow - maybe newcomer that's why)
These are from the small box : 3 food picks, 1 divider, 2 sausage cutter
These last 2 are from the smaller plastic packed. 2 food picks to match with my dividers. So hiao....
And so I calculated the number of parcel wrongly. I am still expecting the largest 'gold nugget', which should arrive in 1-2 more weeks?? I think, I hope! Err......I think I over purchased? Not my fault leh.....my mouse simply auto-click leh!

Wah......I tell you if Athena's school serve us a notice to close the school for 10 days, NO PROBLEM! I just do this everyday for her until I die. Everyday change pattern surely not sian!

4 comments:

Roslyn said...

omg! omg! OMG!!!!!!

So kawaii neh! Love those lunchboxes. Which sellers did you buy from? Must have cost you quite a bit hor - your shopping.

I have to stop myself from logging on to Ebay. Bank account will hurt.

Lily Ann said...

This one ah...came from Tokyo Gifts.
Ahem ahem... in total I've spent close to USD300 but all these will lasts so it's okay. Umm... bought online dividers maybe I giam siap go and wash. Throw everytime also heart pain.

Roslyn said...

I don't throw them away also. They don't get really dirty anyway and look fine to reuse, so why not. I only made one online purchase last year and that cost me about GBP30+. Already felt the pinch then. Furthermore, I found out alot of stuff can be found at hyaku yen shops and Daiso so some are really overpriced. Therefore, I told myself I shall not buy anymore. Unless of course I come across some really cute ones myself.

Lily Ann said...

Yes, they are overpriced especially those very normal looking ones. And even those Disney ones are overpriced. But what can I do? Fly there to buy? So the next best thing is to do online shopping.