Friday, April 25, 2008

The Princess Story

Last night I overheard Athena telling hubby (when they were watching "Junior Home decor survivor") "papa I also want a princess room. I want.... I want...." ( I am also beginning to sound just like her now)

When I went out of the room, she came over to me; gave me a big hug and said "mummy, can you make a princess room for me? I like it." (honestly speaking, it does look nice but it wouldn't last a child that long and not that we're so rich that we can keep changing decor in their rooms. So I will never do it to such great extent) "I like Ariel, make my room like Little Mermaid. Mei-mei is Snow White. " I replied (dunno why I like to disturb her) "Since when you like Ariel? I thought you like Belle?" "Yes, sure now I like Ariel not Belle." "Okay, since you like Ariel I ask papa bring you to the aquarium. You sleep in there coz' you're mermaid." Hee! nottie me!!

No comments: