Sunday, April 6, 2008

Comical / Flu jabs

This is really funny!

We brought Aricia for her overdue 1st DPT vaccination with normal GP, Dr Tan.

She seemed alright until the moment we went into the consultation room. She didn't want to be near him, she struggled when I carried her, she moved away from me (sitting on the chair with her on my lap) to hubby; standing behind him. Seems like she knows what's going on huh? Dr Tan laughed at her and said "you can run but you can never hide." She was defence-less; quickly walked further into the room in her quickened steps and saying "pain pain ah.........." Goash! She knows we're going to poke her. Poor thing. No wonder he suggested to give her the travel flu jab another day. Actually..........I did once in her PD, Dr Tan. She was given 2 jabs in one day. One was the normal scheduled jab the other was an impromptu decision for pneumoccocal.

*******************************
Hubby asked why jab every time we travel. We need to coz' of the different flu viruses each time; different season. Aricia , due to forgetfulness on my part, didn't take for the last 2 trips coz' she needed to take 2 since it's her first time. And by then, it's too late.
Athena and myself usually go for jabs too, why? I kiasi lor! So kiasi to the extent that I even paid with my own money in TTSH to do other vaccinations which are transmitted airborne or food when I was flying. Didn't want to risk my life, (Note to Uncle BT : could it be reimbursed if I had wanted to at that time?) I didn't want to die young... I didn't want to..........aiyah! vaccinated also no use right? I had mental problem.. heehee!

No comments: