Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My sugar honey pie 2

In continuation of the ways my little girl charms our boring life, this is something that I forgot to write it down. Geez! How I can forget such important thing.

She learns from her sister how to dart her eyes. At anytime, be it I'm talking to her or not; or she's playing by herself. Suddenly this girl will dart her eyes to one side; give you a smile. Actually I don't think she was smiling but it's an involuntarily action with her eye and mouth nerves.

Another thing which she learns from no one is the way she'll walk. She walks normally then suddenly she
a) walks as if she's having a cramp.
b) bends her knees a little and walk, putting both hands on one leg each - then I'll start calling her "old lady"
c) at squatting position, she will walk in that ducky manner. Cute!

Oh! Whenever she comes back home from somewhere and after having worn her shoes for some time, she deliberately makes noise on the floor when she's walking. *chik chik chik chik*

I've uploaded her photos
Click here
and here too!

No comments: