Sunday, July 2, 2006

New change of hairstyle

When I got back home on Friday (30th), hubby asked me "you cut your hair?" He found it strange cause normally he'll hear my ranting about going for a haircut before I really do so. And this time, I surprised him.
Actually, I admit sometimes I can be quite a hasty person- making the decision to cut my hair on the day itself.
I felt like a shaggy dog and decided to have a haircut before meeting my girlfriend, Jasmine. So instead of popping by Reds in TMall, I headed for PParade instead.
When Bert did my hair, he saw me looking at him cutting my hair, he consoled me "it's okay... people who have long hair will feel funny." I wonder what made him say that but I did clarify with him I had my hair cut so many times, I'm already immuned to it.
It's really funny when I see my coloured hair and black hair on the floor.
Went into Guardian Pharmacy to buy my hair colour. I am so proud to say that Athena made the choice of colour for me. (mom says it's a nice colour) Anyway, it's NO MORE HENNA for me, this Loreal is more lasting!

2 comments:

ros said...

Preggie can colour hair meh?

Lily Ann said...

They say cannot expose to Peroxide etc.. But with Athena I colour hair dunno how many times, somemore colour before I give birth!