Monday, July 24, 2006

So tired my girl.........

Just an hour ago, girl vomitted for the second time in 2 hours while sleeping. First incident happened when she was awake.
She was coughing and before you know it... all her Oreos came out. No wonder she didn't have much appetite today.
I had to tilt her to one side to avoid her choking on her own vomitus. And that girl was still fast asleep. "Athena, wake up. Athena wake up. Mummy can't carry you." Hubby was roused from his sleep as I had to turn on the bedroom light. He simply carried her to the bathroom and then went to bed, leaving me all alone to do everything. :) change bedsheets; change her clothes, clean her hair. So fed up!
After I cleaned her, she stood behind me while I was looking for her new bedsheet in my cupboard. I went to her bedroom to find it and when I came back, girl actually climbed onto our bed and shared the same pillow as her daddy. And........not forgetting to grab her favourite smelly bear with her. So funny! Poor girl she must have been so tired, no wonder she couldn't wake up when I tried to wake her up.
So, no school for her today. Will keep her at home to let her have bland food.
Or maybe... I will bring her down to Paragon for a shopping spree.

No comments: