Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Missed my little darling

Missed my little darling as I didn't get to talk to her yesterday.

She came into my room (though) before leaving with grandma & grandpa to ask me where her medicine is.
A: Mummy, where is my medicine
M: It's in the kitchen, in the white plastic bag
A: Ma ma... mummy say it's in the white plastic bag in kitchen

After awhile, she ran back to me again
A: Mummy, mummy, mummy, ma ma cannot find my medicine

This morning, I called her the first thing as I wanted to hear her voice.
A: Hello?
M: Hello Athena
A: Mummy....
M: What are you doing now? Are you getting ready for school?
A: (evading the subject) mummy, are you feeling better?
M: Yes, mummy listened to you. Mummy cooked barley and I am better now.
A: Orrrr.... you got take your medicine
M: Not yet. Can you feed me?
A: I in Tampines now
M: How about coming back to Punggol to feed me
A: (kept quiet)

No comments: