Thursday, July 13, 2006

Drawing lessons for girl?

In the morning, girl was excited when Blue Clue's came on (she normally wakes up at close to 8am but these 2 days she woke up at 7.30am). Yesterday, she learnt to draw paper. So today, she asked for a paper and pencil to learn to draw.
When I got out from the bathroom, all I saw was a blank piece of paper. She said that they drew a bed but it's very difficult to draw.
Just then she saw a pail and said she wanted to draw that.

This is how her pail looked. Asked her where is the handle,
she showed it to me (as shown in my maroon coloured arrows)
Ps. It looked like a toilet bowl to me.


Then I drew my pail to show her how it should be done.
And guess what?
She went on to add eyes; nose and mouth.
Finally she asked me how to draw noodle, I did this.
Coincidently the noodles were cooked at that time,
and I brought it out from kitchen. Showed her
the steam. She ran back to the living room,
and drew this (as shown in maroon coloured arrow).
Asked her what it is, she said it's "the brown brown thing"-corkboard.
So smart hor?? Somemore drawing below the cookpot.

I'm wondering if I should send her for drawing classes.

No comments: