Thursday, July 13, 2006

Facial

Went for my facial yesterday (after a long long break) and my beautician said that my skin is very dry. And if I've been hardworking to put on moisturiser everyday. " I'm so lazy, just wash my face that's it. Sometimes I don't even have time to put on facial mask."
She did explain that the condition of my face got worse due to my neglience in taking care of my skin, and not hormonal changes (as I had thought).
So, suggested that once I've delivered to go for either Skin Rejuvenation LED or LHE treatment . The latter is more expensive at $300 per session and depending on individual's skin, it can be either 6 sessions or more/less. While the former comes in a package. Needless to say the effect of LHE is better and faster.
Well, I might consider that. Probably take some time off to beautify myself up and go Spa-ing. And who knows, mesotherapy as well??

No comments: