Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The safety drills

Can't believe I'm doing this - bringing up all the safety aspects before the housework requirements.

On Sunday, when I first briefed her around the house.
We walked into the kitchen and first thing I told her is "Kitchen is the most dangerous place. Fire more often starts from the kitchen.
Had to show her how to use the First-Aid Kit and the Bao-fu-ling and today I even highlighted what to do if the fire starts from a small pan filled with oil. Turn it upside down in the sink and not to splash with water.
At the rate I'm going... I should let her sit an SEP test every 6 months.
Okay... I'm sorry to say that there is no emergency exit. Perhaps, I should have a strong rope near every windows. So that she can propel down safely.
Hee!Hee!Hee!

No comments: