Sunday, July 23, 2006

Scrubbing the grouts in our living room

A talk with Chua Chu (staff in Dr Teoh's clinic) made me take a second look at the grouts in our living area. She had complaint that the grouts in her house in Fernvale is very dirty. And I remember telling her "I don't think mine's dirty.." I was wrong. Yesterday I looked on the floor and it's filled with 3 going to 4 years of dirt (altho' mopped the floor everyday). Brought out a toothbrush and started scrubbing one line and presto! it looked cleaner. Earlier on, told Zet that she will have to help me clean the grouts portion by portion. And I will help her too. Told her to clean the vertical lines while I clean the horizontal lines. And our aisle area looked so much cleaner. Told her "this is how our toilet walls will look like if I had not scrubbed all these years, every week." I really wonder why I had paid attention to our toilets but forgotten about the outside area. Actually the more I cleaned, the more 'guo ying' I felt. It's tiring but fun and rewarding.

See the difference?

No comments: