Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Selection of date

I know some people don't believe in this geomancy thing and would rather let things go naturally.

Well, as for me, I beg to differ. If I am going for natural birth of course I'll wait for my baby to be ready. However this time round, I'm opting for Cesaerean. Reason being I had an Emer C-section when delivering Athena so there's a higher chance of me going back to C-section again. Rather than opting for natural and then end up with Emer C-section. I'd rather choose a good date for baby to be born, afterall a person's 8-character is important.

We wanted to consult our own Master but his fees are really high at 4 digits. *gasp* However it also includes the selection of chinese name. We had no choice but to look to others for consulation. But when it comes to selection of names we will go back to him.

The task was left to me (who else!)to do the calling and enquiries. My experience in calling those never heard before people made me think if I should really consider going back to our Master. Because the fees are 1/10th of what Master charged. My friend said "it's merely a flipping calendar thing. So why the vast difference." But on second thoughts I think our Master really goes into details of the 5-elements etc... which also explains why his selection of date will only come back to us about 2 weeks later.
Anyway, must think about $$$$.
When I made the call, I got snapped by one "why you want to select date?... Shouldn't interfere in a baby's development..I don't do this kind of thing." Another old man told me "I can give you the date on the same day." I went "huh?" (Coz' I have been getting responses like "one week later.") Then he rudely asked me "then how long you want me to tell you the results?" Wah... so rude. Needless to say I striked him off my list.
Then some names sounded more familiar, they also charged the 1/10th fees. But sad to say one lady didn't come back to me after I made so many calls thereafter wanting to give her the business. So I thought to myself "well she didn't want my business so forget it lor.."
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. I found out another famous geomancer and although he charges the 4/10th of the price, I decided to let him do the selection for me.
So, one task is down. Once I get the date sorted out. Other things, like booking my Urut lady and planning our Confinement schedule can be laid out.

No comments: