Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Someone is getting married in .....

6 years time!

Who is she?
My darling daughter, Athena.

Mom teased her one day (weeks ago) that she can get married at the age of 10 - and she remembers! Last week, on way home in the car she was yakking about her age "I am 3 years old now, and then I'll be 4 and .....(couldn't make out what she was mumbling from age 5 to 9)" Then I heard this part "then my ma-ma(grandma)say I 10 years old get married." Hubby who was driving the car and myself bursts out laughing at her remark.
Everytime you ask her "at what age will you get married?" "10 years old"

Today, I tried another tactic on her. Brother (her uncle) was pretending to measure her height. And then seeing that, I told her "Athena you cannot get married at the age of 10. Once you reach this height (walked to the wall and used my height) then you can get married."
Guess what that desperate girl did?
She actually brought her small chair near to the wall and stood on it - hoping to reach that height."
Tak-boleh tahan lah..........

No comments: