Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Happy & satisfied mother

Had the sudden desire to exercise yesterday, so today headed down to gym for an exercise.

When I changed into my gear and walked out at 1038hrs, I heard thumping music blaring from the Studio. Drats! I forgot today's Tuesday and it's BodyCombat. Itching to go in to really punch out but then it's a high impact exercise. I'm so afraid I'll get too carried away coz' BodyCombat does get my adrenaline moving. Even if I slow down, I'm also afraid I might get kicked by the person next to me.

Went to the machines instead. And this time I brought a book along to read. I remember telling Wilma "I wonder how those people can read and exercise at the same time. U are moving up & down, how to read the sentences."
Anyway, I'm wrong! It's easy to read and I had no problem doing that. And you know what? When I'm reading, I don't even realise how long I've been exercising. And i actually managed to exercise longer - and strange although I don't go to gym that often now, I find myself still able to exercise long without feeling tired. (Err.... I can't say about how I'll feel in a few weeks from now. Maybe I'll be too tired to move out of the bed.)And even though I walked around Orchard after gym, I still don't seem tired.Which also explains why I'm doing the night-shift security guard duty now.... In the gym, some ladies looked at me. One of them said "wah. Pregnant also can exercise huh?" I answered "why not? Just slow down lor.."

Thought of Italian so headed to Paragon. They have this free Cheese Fondue for UOB credit card holders, if you order 2 ala-carte meals. It has some alcohol inside, which at first I thought alcohol would have evaporated.. and cause no harm to Aricia. So took the freebie. Turned out the alcohol taste was so strong, I couldn't take it after 2 mouthfuls. But I enjoyed the garlic bread though.
Needed to find some things in the Art & Craft supplies section in Ngee Ann City, so went there and bought some things for myself and Athena.
Walked around a little more until close to 4pm and went for desserts in Delifrance.
Yummy! Had more intake than my output. But then again, I'm not dieting during my pregnancy, so it's okay.
I'm such a happy & satisfied mother today.

No comments: