Thursday, July 6, 2006

The scare.

I had to do another ultrasound in another clinic today, after the scare I had yesterday.

Everything is normal, which I think now my gynae will be racking his brain on how the small blood clot came about. So it's good news. On the other hand, as I had not experienced this before in my earlier and now pregnancy, I can only suspect one thing - I exerted myself when I washed the car on Tuesday. All these while, I'm still doing the household chores despite the bulging tummy- anyway I take it as a form of exercise. (though I must admit I'm feeling quite weary now, can't wait for my helper to come soon)But with this scare, I think it's not worth it risking my life and my baby's life just to keep the house clean. Umm.... looks like I can't keep one eye closed but two eyes!

What comforted me is the constant knocking I still get from Aricia, which indicates that she is okay and in no form of distress. The radiographer turned the probe to Aricia and said that she's making alot of movements. Something caught my attention, I thought I saw fats on Aricia's face. And the image looks more and better than the one I've been seeing at my gynae's (I don't think it look like a 3D ultrasound imaging). I could even point out the nose and mouth to my mom.
Radiographer then said "she's moving her fingers. You see?" "Yah, is she pointing out her middle finger?" I asked
*laughs*

No comments: