Saturday, July 29, 2006

So touched!

Had a sudden craving or "quaving"-as my daughter pronounces it- for puff pastry soup. You know the once made famous by Country Manna?

Anyway, told hubby about it 2 hours before dinner, and asked to go Rivervale Mall. There's a stall there that sells it (not fantastic but enough to curb my quaving)

When dinner time came, he suggested going Pizza Hut. So we headed towards Hougang Mall, only to find it no longer there. I next suggested Han's but when I checked out their menu, they only served soup. He thought Jack's Place might have it, so we went there. Even before I could check out the menu he walked in.

Ah.......to my dismay. No puff pastry too! Well, since I'm there I ordered my Lobster Bisque and a main course to share with Athena.

Nevertheless, I'm so touched that hubby made the effort to let me satisfy my quaving.
I should say lucky him! - for this pregnancy I didn't have much quaving for crabs.

No comments: