Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My pregnancy so far

I am now in my 29 weeks . Doesn't seem long before I will get to hear baby cries; go through the process of burping; diaper changing; bathing a baby; top & tailing etc....


I found myself not talking much to Aricia, well not as much I did with Athena. Probably I was too busy with Athena screaming after her "Athena why are you so naughty?" "Athena keep your toys." "Athena be careful, don't be so chor-lor."

Reading? Not much too. She only gets to listen when I read or teach Athena. At least Athena got to listen to the whole Beatrix Potter and Aesop's Fables (teaching her.. but apparently no use on her)

Music? Only when I play Athena's music for her. And the occasional babies CDs in the night. Aricia responds well to Mozart and Athena's two Yamaha music CD.


Today's appointment, Aricia didn't want to show me her face or body. All I could see was the back of her head and body.

She's quite a mischievous girl too. Sometimes I'll tell her "daddy's here. Move a little." She'll keep still, the moment I get impatient and walk away she starts moving.

But I must admit, so far her kicks hasn't been as vigorous as when Athena's in me. Probably she's a more lady-like and good natured girl.


My weight to date : 65.5kg (put on 1.9kg since my last visit about 2 weeks ago. And 9.5kg in total.) I doubt I'll be able to maintain the 10kg mark.

No comments: