Monday, July 31, 2006

Differences & similarities between 1st & 2nd pregnancy

Differences
1st : Loved fish. Must have my Cod at least 2-3 times a week
2nd : Hate fish like anything.

1st : Constant craving for crabs. Hubby almost had to look for 2nd job to support my "must have every week crab" meals
2nd : Not much craving. Loved soupy meals. But also dunno why loved Cheeseburger (when I hate beef)more than ever.

1st : Morning sickness was not that bad.
2nd : Practically fell in love with the sink daily; throughout the day.

1st : I think at this time 30 weeks, Dr Teoh said I had slight water retention but still managable
2nd : Everything looked normal so far

1st : Had the brown line from the navel down
2nd : Nothing leh...........

Similarities
Loved durians for both pregnancies. But this second pregnancy asked for more.

No greeny looking things on my legs. Heng ah.........

Tummies are quite pointy-looking. As such many old folks thinks I was/am expecting a boy

Tummies are small. Maybe this second pregnancy tummy is even smaller? Coz' I don't have to use a clip to loosen the car seat-belt

No comments: