Friday, July 28, 2006

A long day

It was meant to be a short trip down town, but ended up spending 6 hours there.

I was supposed to collect my skirt from Dune Designs, and decided to pop by Athena's school to see her. Then I noticed her teacher is not around and asked the relief teacher what they're doing for the rest of the day "No formal lesson today. Play!" "In that case, I will pull her out from school and bring her out."
Good thing, I had her dress in my bag and tidied her up at the void deck. Cleaned her with baby wipes and put powder on her (thanks to the swimming bag I have inside the car). In less than 20 minutes, mom, Athena & me were ready to go.
In the car, she kept asking me "mummy where are we going? Going home?" I did not answer her as wanted to surprise her with her ELC. Instantly I forgot that just yesterday and this morning she made me so mad that I threatened not to bring her to ELC anymore.
Sigh............I love my girl too much!
Finally bought a dress for Aricia for her full month and Athena's Playdoh - forget about the stupid Lego toy lah!

We spent our time in Takashimaya and Paragon. Wanted to eat in Sushi Tei, but gniao gniao me feels it's quite pricey. And I kept flipping the menu to see if there's what girl wanted - nope! So I suggested going back to Sakae Sushi back in Tampines, since I also needed to send mom home.
We only got back home close to 10pm. We're really tired!

No comments: