Saturday, July 15, 2006

Holding back time

The agency called in the afternoon saying that we can bring our helper home, or if I want to let them bring her to their home to train her for the next 2 days.
We thought today is too fast, and tomorrow (Sunday) would be fine.
Then again, I think although we can't wait to have a helper with us; we are also holding back time. Because this is going to be the last night where we will live here without any strangers - for the next 2 years or more.
I think hubby is going to be "half naked" for the last night, and me?? Better start wearing my *** and cannot walk around the house with the bath towel wrapped around (when I usually do when I need to walk out to boil water every weekday mornings).
I dunno if we're the eyes watching her or the other way round?

No comments: