Saturday, May 26, 2007

To Do list

Housekeeping in my laptop
- the last time I did was about 4-5 months back or maybe 6?? Alot of things inside, so need to housekeep everything including my web bookmarks
- burn files into a disc. Our other desktop seemed to have crashed, I 'm afraid this might crash... need to quickly burn the photos in first.

Photos
- the thing about digital camera is you take and take.
- up till now, I haven't even developed any of Aricia's photos
- going to go broke liao!

Videos
- argh! I have like 6 or 7 tapes which I haven't converted to DVD format
- will have to let it play & record while I do other things. Perhaps one tape a day? One week will complete it.
Editing
- haven't done Athena's video montage. The last one I did was up to when she's 1+? OMG!
- and I haven't even done Aricia's yet

Baby book
- refused to buy the baby book. Wanted to do scrapbooking style and write anything I want. Turn out I haven't done much, and I can't remember much too!
I have to rely back on her blogs to remind myself on the dates she did what etc..
- Athena's baby book has some incomplete entries too!
- duh! want to document down all these nitty details end up...??

Children's things
- finish more flashcards for Aricia
- some materials for Athena
- at the rate I'm going, I might as well homeschool my children!
- birthdays birthdays, with theirs 2 months apart from one another . I better get myself working it out now.

Own things
- hope I can resume my gym next week. Strange... I felt so awkward when I couldn't exercise for 4 days.
- need to find time to colour my hair.
- Still cannot wear my diamond ring! The only thing I can beautify myself is to paint my nails. You must be thinking why right? I stopped wearing and painting my nails the moment Aricia's born, didn't want to cut her and scared nail varnish chip etc..
- hope I have the time to do some shopping this month, can make use of GSS

No comments: