Monday, May 28, 2007

Really feel like baking

Regret regret why the dumb dumb me had to get a microwave for baking 5 years ago. I really want to bake a cake but it seems like aluminium cake pans like this cannot go into microwave. Aluminium is metal right??

I don't like Strawberry Shortcake but I find this pan is cute and small enough to go in. I'd love to pipe the cream too! Will be messy for a first timer like me but oh well gotta start from somewhere.


Sob...sob... I want to buy a conventional oven.

You must be thinking why suddenly feel like baking so much. I don't know why, it's definitely not "nesting" period for me but probably I find it's one of the ways I can do things with Athena now that she's older.

And I'd love to try to bake a birthday cake and decorate it ourselves. Nothing fanciful or beautiful as those you see in the shops outside.. but you know what I mean - the whole process of decorating your own cake/your own style. And then sharing the cake with everyone. Even if the cake is not done properly; it somewhat warms the heart.

I WANT! I WANT!

Ps. Where to put?

No comments: