Sunday, May 20, 2007

Oops!

Can you believe that I was interrupted by my dear Athena, who poo-ed.

She pushed the room door open, while I was blogging. Told me she poo-pooed and didn't clean her buttocks. So I had to clean her up, quite alot. Then she told me "mummy, my panties also poo poo. Not much but have some." When I saw it, I almost fainted it was so heavy and the poo is soft (I hope none of you are eating when you're reading this). I wonder if she's feeling discomfort coz' today I've been feeling discomfort. Probably something that we both ate??

And apparently my dear girl has pee-ed a little on the bed. Where else? But the side where I sleep. Argh! I couldn't tahan the PJ and panties, had to wash it immediately. I can't believe hubby heard the commotion, still went to bed - the dirty bedsheet. Say he's a clean person - I don't believe.

There has been occasions where Athena do accidentally pee on her bedsheet or vomit, I usually have to stay up washing the bedsheets and whatever is soiled. Talk about cleanliness, I'm the one not him!!

No comments: