Sunday, May 20, 2007

Going solo

Not a bad idea to bring Athena to her lessons all by myself today, no more hide & seek; no more "I can't do anything with Aricia around, while hubby take his own sweet time to read the papers etc.."

We train down to Kovan. Can say it's a good idea coz' we're very near to train station (and Athena loves to take public transport), but bad idea when we return home in the afternoon - hot! although I brought an umbrella along. I might just drive down next time round, save some time (really!). By the time we got home after lunch at where else? - Sakae Sushi - it was already 3+pm.

I like going solo. I could do my own things.

After I dropped Athena off in Yamaha, I went over to Heartland Mall to check out if there are any Speech & Drama courses there.
I went to Morris Allen but they don't specifically have Speech & Drama.. but they have this English Enrichment which I thought is very interesting to sign up Athena for. It did consists important things like writing; critical thinking;reading. The fees made me step back first, I'll have to discuss with Financial Director first. (no.... too expensive. Aricia's Shichida is setting back our costs for 2 children, unless we withdraw Athena out on 2 class. Err.... like what can I pull her out from?
After dropping by 4th floor, I went down to Popular to see if I could get any books for Athena. I ended up buying 2 CD-roms for her.
This is very interesting, has another CD-rom for 5 years and above

Oohh........I'm so glad I found this! I love Paddington

It was close to 11pm and I had to be back to pick Athena up. I didn't want to walk out with her to have a bite coz' the timing is neither long nor short. So, I bought bread for her to munch on first. I can also have my rest in an airconditioned place. She read some books.

12pm came and her Art class started. I sat outside with my player and a book. Umm... relaxation.

Her work!

Can you guess what is this? Hubby said "wah... abstract art huh?" "No, daddy it's whale." Haha! Her drawing.....better don't say anymore.

I might make full use of that time to go for a haircut next week