Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sentimental lot of people

I think my family is a lot of sentimental people.

On Monday, mom was transferred to another ward after her ward. Apparently the staff had packed in her things for her, while brother & me were looking through her bag. Apparently, brother kept saying "her card. Athena's card and mom's spectacles are missing." "Can you find the card Athena made??" I thought it wasn't that important as the spectacles but brother felt otherwise. Then he pouted his lips "but.. Athena made it."
I didn't know mom had shown it to father as well. So they were talking and looking for the card more than anything else. Actually, not only them I keep every card Athena gives me too!
It's not a beautiful card. A simple card coz' it was made a day earlier, I couldn't think of any designs to draw. But Athena thought of the words to write. I told her "Athena, write Get Well Soon.." My dear girl said "no! It's Get Well Faster." Oh well! It's interpretation from a child's mind so I let it be. It touched mom.


No comments: