Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Thank you

Mom's operation on Monday went well. Doctor was saying that in 2 months' time, mom will still need to go back to do an endoscopy to try to remove the smashed up stones.

I would like to thank my friends who sms-ed their well wishes and their prayers for mom.

I don't know if Athena really understands. When I told her that "ma-ma now okay." My dear girl started singing :
"Allelu Allelu Allelu Alleluia.. praise ye the Lord.........."
Honestly I don't know if it's coincidently or what but she really sang it after I told her the news. Or probably she learnt this song today??

Time being too, I don't know what will the arrangements be in the next few months. I've offered to bring mom over to my place to try to take care of her. No gym (fat fat fat!) and I'm afraid I may not have time to meet my friends. So my friends, hope to get your understanding in this.

No comments: