Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Rather sad that we had to forgo our Mother's Day dinner today, coz' mom hasn't been well on Friday. She was admitted to hospital on Friday and is in SGH now. We will give her a treat another time.

Athena on the other hand gave me a handmade thing, which looks like a flower - early this week, my cards on Friday and sang me the song 邱老师 taught them. She sang it for me again so that I can record it down. Click here to listen
Isn't this interesting? Bak kwa from Mei-Zhen-Xiang in heart shapes. Some promotion thing for Mother's Day

Card design done in English class
Done in Chinese class - outside
Done in Chinese class - inside

They're too young to even know what is Mother's Day. In the car yesterday afternoon, she suddenly turned & looked at me & said "mummy, Sunday is Mother's Day." "Ah ha...." Then my dear girl started singing "Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you......." I bursts out laughing at her. Mother's Day became Birthday!
Ai yah......mom asked me if Athena celebrated for me. I said "no. She don't understand... Ai yah, no need to treat me lah! Most importantly is she must be guai guai." Then mom said "now then you understand why I always say this."
Yah... we never knew how hard our mothers suffered and sacrificed for us until we become mothers ourselves.

No comments: