Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Things that she surprised me

My little one gave us a big surprise today.

1. Had been asking her to say goodbye to our Japanese neighbour (as we're heading out). What she used to do was to wave but it'll take some coaxing - or some time for the words I'm saying to process in her little brain.
Today, we almost gave up waiting for her when she waved and said "bah bah" at the same time.

2. She knows her rights and stands up for it. Athena was trying to take her candies away from her, only to have Aricia blah blah-ing away and moving her hands away from her sister. Well, at least I know Aricia knows how to take care of herself but I'm also worried if she'll learn to bully others.

3. Today, again she looked at me when I'm bathing her and she said "bam bam" to me, smiled and continue playing with water

4. We were listening to Athena's Phonics songs when they sing one song to the tune of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", KZ told me her eyes brightened up and then she started doing the 'opening and closing fingers' actions.

No comments: