Friday, May 18, 2007

Chocolate chip cookies

Suddenly in the mood to bake again. But could only do it in the evening after I had my sufficient rest. By the time I was preparing the dough, Athena came back home. So she was in time to help out with the cutting etc..
As usual she'd make the mess and sneezing into the dough that she was flattening out. Eeeks! Arr..... I think that was the flower which I had a bite. Yucks!

I brought out the decorating box (icing powder; colours; cutesies quins etc..) thinking perhaps we should colour the cookie so that she can present it to her dua-gu.
Of course have to 'test' the cookie first to see whether it tastes alright. The smaller ones are nicer; cruncier; whereas the bigger ones cut up is a little soft in the inside. Argh! The flower tastes okay, star tastes a little soft so it means we can't make the bigger bear and decorate. Ai yoh... how ah? Make the flower; decorate it and give it to dua-gu? Eee.... like ah-niah like that. Haha! I really wonder how do some people have their huge cookies tasting crunchy??
In the end I kept the box and probably will have to wait for next round to bake more cookies. Then she can be little Santarina and give out cookies to whoever she wants. Meanwhile she's been eyeing on all the cookies and wanting to eat "my hand, my house, my tortoise, my snowman." KZ's been eyeing on the smaller ones.



No comments: