Saturday, May 26, 2007

Children photos : this week

Decibel level in car : 150dB. Argh!

24th May
My two kiddos posed so nicely for me this shot, just before I start the car. But even before I could turn out of the carpark, the two of them started making so much noise inside.
Mischievous Athena making monkey faces
25th May
Athena was so excited when I bought her this small cake. Kept asking us to sing for her etc.. for the only time - she actually took the candles from our drawer to put it in herself.
And when we finished singing english for her, she told us to sing in mandarin for her. Thought we can walk away after that (since we all couldn't eat the cake), she initiated "May the good Lord bless you....." Ah! Have to sing 3 times!!msn smileys
Sharing the cake with her sister


26th May
Umm.... maybe next weekend I should bake butter cookies and we can do colouring. Ok dokey, will buy mini M&Ms to make the bear - hopefully for the family

26th May
So innovative! Hubby did this to my little angel.
Aricia is enjoying the bathtub more now. Splashing water on me all the time.
Her usual 读书 sessions. Actually not really 读书 lah, just a term I always like to say.

She seems to know how to protest (funny!)msn smileysEvertime I tell her "Come Aricia,读书." She shakes her head.

At least 2 sessions in a day (if I'm really lucky, I can give the recommended 3 sessions)
All the flashcards : Math dot cards, English and Chinese
Then it's reading these series of books for her. She enjoys the book more. No prize for guessing why.
Apart from these, if I can I'll show her the powerpoints I have prepared.

Not forgetting all the other things I do with her.

No comments: