Monday, May 28, 2007

Aricia

I'm sorry if I bore you with stories about my little ones. I think that's what I'm living for at the moment.

Aricia, oh we love her so much! She charms us with her "can only see her gum" smile. She laughs at the slightest thing. She makes noise when her sister does so.
She imitates us when we tap Athena to sleep, she'll smile and hit her sister hard.
She moves her body at a fast song, was so happy kept smiling.

When I was preggie, I thought my child (Aricia) would come out a frowning and gek-sim girl coz' I was nagging and frown alot with Athena. You know the thing they say about "you must be happy, baby will feel it too" thing?? But I'm glad Aricia a happy and very smiley baby.

At the end of the day, we always look forward to see that girl. She makes us forget about the bad things that happened during the day.

Aricia, does she really know what is going on? Is she conversing with me? I mean, she's only 8 months old but it did seem like she's trying to tell me some things sometimes.
A few times, I noticed she looks at something and then she pulls my shirt to get my attention and then look at the thing again. Those few times I talked to her eg." oh yes, mummy saw it too? Isn't the light lovely?"

Then today she mouthed another word to me when I was giving her a bath. Oh yes, I almost forgot a few days ago, she motioned her hands on her body like how we'd rub our body when we bathe in the bathtub. Maybe it's just coincident?
So what word she mouthed? "Bam bam", I thought maybe she heard me saying "pom pom". I don't know maybe it's coincident?

KZ related to me how sometimes she herself gets distracted with the TV programme while feeding her lunch. And how Aricia would look at her and then yak & yak, as if scolding her. And usually in the mornings we are woken up by the shrill "alarm clock". KZ told me twice Aricia woke up extremely early, and KZ told her "daddy & mummy are still sleeping. Don't talk so loud, whisper." She said Aricia spoke softly. Haha!

Yesterday at Singapore Expo, she did something funny and really coincident. While crossing the zebra crossing, almost halfway liao she brought up one hand. Haha! Okay lah it's really coincident, my daughter is not a genius.

Note:
Was she worth all the regular visits to Dr Teoh when I was preggie
Was she worth all the injections and (yucks) pills I need to eat to regulate my hormones
Was she worth camping in the toilet mosts of the time

Yes! Yes! She's my little girl coz' she has my hairy-ness.

Will I have another one? No! No!

No comments: