Saturday, May 19, 2007

So have you seen Anything? & Whatever?

Does this ring a bell to you? I didn't know whatever they were talking about, coz' it could be practically anything under the sun. Whatever it may be, doesn't seem to be anything important to me coz' my life still went on. The prelaunch gig they did on the radio for the past week kindda irritated me. I dunno what they were advertising for, but I wasn't that curious coz' it doesn't mean that anything or whatever will cure my cold & sore throat. I didn't get to know it until today in the supermarket. I showed hubby and he said he knew. Asked him if he wanted to try one and which one, his reply was "anything lor..". "Which one?" "Whatever lor..." Argh! This irritated me again! I chose anything? instead coz' I can choose to have ANYTHING in this world - at least I'm more decisive than if I were to choose whatever? It's taste anything like 7-up. Thought it would be some kind of interesting drink but no..... it has to be those copied taste. Nah! Won't waste the money to buy either of them!! I'd prefer to have nothing. Unless the taste is superbly good, I'd have everything!

2 comments:

Karmeleon said...

Yah, I was tickled when I saw this at 7-eleven. bought it and the kids were so amused. I didn't think too much of the drink though. Just a cute name, that's all.

Lily Ann said...

Just what I thought too!