Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Primary 1 supplement

Thanks to sister who responded to my request for the copy of the Monday's supplement section. Hubby yesterday night also brought it back to me.

Am thankful they came out with this, so it gives me an idea.. I'm still thinking leh...........

I'm shocked ! IJ Katong no balloting at all. Wah piang eh........you mean nobody wants to go there now? And I'm going to send my girl there!?! But then again, last year was Dragon babies so it can be quite inaccurate.

Hubby can tell me "why you so anxious, anyway her registration is not so soon." I dunno if his travelling around has made him go bonkers over the day and time, but my dear girl will have to register next year. Funny thing is he told me "Umm.. Nanyang is good what. Register her there." Siao! Like I don't know. Then I told him " so! still have to volunteer what! That's why I've been talking about volunteering services in St Nics or RGPS so many months back." Ai yoh.. I'm beginning to wonder if he knows what is going on.

No comments: